“SEA OIL PHILIPPINES”
“As both a means and an end to fulfill its mission of “Enriching the Lives of Filipinos”, SEAOIL’s franchising program has enabled the company to steadily develop its retail network and logistical arms as well as to share the profitability of its franchise program to its Dealers. Below are some of the main benefits of becoming a SEAOIL franchisee.
* By engaging in a petroleum retail business, Dealers can easily market to their own network, thereby realizing the inherent value of associations they’ve built over the years.
* Franchisees have the opportunity to gain from SEAOIL’s expertise and avoid costly mistakes if they were to start their own business without an ample working knowledge of its intricacies. Initiatives such as seminars on Value Enhancement, Tax Awareness, Employee Benefits and the like offer important information to Dealers as they begin their businesses.
* SEAOIL has a year-round support program consisting of company-wide promotional activities, direct marketing consultancy, and a 24-hour technical assistance package.
Franchisees Look For:
* An established Franchisor whose products enjoy a stable demand.
* A low-risk investment option which would earn optimum returns for their savings.
* A franchise that allows them to maximize the earning potential of their businesses’ locations.
* An opportunity to market prime commodities (fuel and lubricants) backed by 31 years of operations excellence.
* A franchise that enables Dealers to maintain ownership of their invested money and double it in 4 years.
* A continuous support program to allow Dealers to earn from initiatives other than selling of fuel and lubricants.
Benefits Enjoyed by SEAOIL Franchisees:
* SEAOIL’s Brand Strength”’
* High Return / Low Risk ; Proven Profitability
* Competitive Pricing ; Security of Supply
* World Class Products
* Marketing, Technical Expertise & Support
Advantages of operating a gasoline station:
* Low franchise fee
* Oil is an essential commodity
* Price flexibility and margin support
* No inventory spoilage
* Demand is non-trend dependent
* Option for expansion – convenience store & service bay
* Simple to operate
* Option to become a lubricant distributor
Franchise Fee: P350,000
* Refundable Investment: minimum of P3.5M (station size and volume-dependent)
* Frontage: Minimum 25 meters
* Lot Size: 375 sqm and up
* Return will vary on the size and location of the station
* Electronic Dispensing Pumps
* Mechanical Dispensing Pumps
* Underground Tanks ranging from 2,000 – 6,000 gallons
* SEAOIL Signages
To become a SEAOIL franchisee, simply follow these steps:
* Submit a letter of intent to our Marketing Department stating your desire to become a SEAOIL Franchisee.
* Secure and fill up one of our standard Franchise Application Forms. You can download it from here.
* Provide a photocopy of your Community Tax Certificate to be used in executing a Franchise Agreement and Equipment Lease Contract.
* Submit a Bank Certification and/or Financial Statement indicating cash and/or assets amounting to at least 3.5 million pesos.
* Schedule an appointment with one of our Marketing Personnel for the submission of the above documents.